Thursday, June 5, 2008

SHARE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT KENNY ZELNIS

Since we started spreading the word about the retirement party for Kenny Zelnis, I've had several people ask about an online guest book to post comments. This blog was my quickest solution. So, feel free to post comments here and I will forward them to Z or print them off and take them to the party on the 28th. I hope you all can join us.

I've also posted here the various news articles that have appeared in the past couple weeks about Zelnis...in case you missed them.

After the party, I'll post pictures on Flickr and will include a link here. Feel free to email any photos you may have of Zelnis over the years to me directly: dianna@promotemichigan.com.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Kenny Zelnis is one of two teachers I remember having a positive influence on me as a student at PHS. I do not know what would have become of me if I did not have positive role models like him (and Janice Candela). I wish I could be there on the June 28th; but I will not return from Morocco until the 30th. It is one reason I am teaching now in the military.
Steve Bury, Major USAF